As a Service Advisor, you will own our customer’s experience in the service lane.
You are the first point of contact with our customers and will be well-versed in product offerings, inventory needs, technician scheduling and customer service.
From greeting vehicle owners on the drive line to explaining the repair process, our Service Advisors are true professionals who enjoy helping others.
We welcome individuals who are new to the automotive industry but with previous roles in customer service, retail sales, restaurant industry or hospitality.
Join us at Auffenberg Dealer Group, a family owned group since 1942!
We value our team members and pride ourselves on promoting from within.
If you are looking for an exciting career working with a progressive management staff, state of the art tools and cutting edge technology apply today!
What We Offer
* Health Insurance * Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance * Life Insurance
* Full Supplemental Insurance Menu * FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
* Paid Time Off * 401K w/Match
* Cardinals, Blues, Fox, Muny, Ballpark Village Tickets
Responsibilities * Oversee flow of Drive Lane.
Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
* Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
* Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled
* Ensures that the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently sold to service customers.
* Distribute work between technicians efficiently
Qualifications * Organized and friendly personality
* Demonstrated ability to manage others
* Time management skills * Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Clean driving record * Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Location/Region: O Fallon, IL (62269)