Illinois Laborers' & Contractors Program
Notice Of Apprenticeship Opportunity
ILCJATP Construction Craft Laborers Apprenticeship Program
Applications accepted: 1st Tuesday of Each Month Only
Local Union - City: - Applications Available: - Application Hours:
44 - Collinsville - Mar 6, 2018 - 8a-9a
100 - East St Louis - Currently Open - 8a-9a
196 - Waterloo - Currently Open - 8a-9a
218 - Godfrey - Mar 6, 2018 - 8a-9a
338 - Wood River - Mar 6, 2018 - 8a-9a
397 - Edwardsville - Currently Open - 8a-9a
459 - Belleville - Mar 6, 2018 - 8a-9a
581 - Carlyle - Mar 6, 2018 - 8a-9a
622 - Greenville - Mar 6, 2018 - 8a-9a
670 - O’Fallon - Mar 6, 2018 - 8a-9a
742 - Mascoutah - Mar 6, 2018 - 8a-9a
1084 - Hillsboro - Currently Open - 8a-9a
• Applicant must apply in person
• Must be 18 years of age and supply proof of High School Diploma or GED Certificate
• Possess a valid Driver’s License.
• Physically able to perform work of trade.
• A reading, understanding, writing, and communicating ability, that would enable the applicant to perform the tasks of the CCL in a safe manner and comprehend the subject matter taught, in English only, in related training.
ILCJATP will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40 years old or older. ILCJATP will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, Part 30.
Location/Region: Alton, IL (US - 62002)