Client Reference Code:
Supports the data and business analysis needs of Network Operations. Utilizes understanding of both business process and basic technical capabilities of industry standard tools used to provide analytical insights. Possesses basic knowledge in the business unit(s) they support, as well as, a beginning level understanding of the Network Operations organization's systems and capabilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
Optimize network performance through the application of basic statistical analyses using a common set of key data points
- Provides business analysis and support for Network Operations: Generate routine and ad hoc reports along with creation and presentation of quality dashboards that provide operational visibility to the business unit(s).
- Develops graphs, reports, and presentations of data results. Perform basic statistical analyses for Network Operations business unit(s).
- Analyzes business partner's operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in standard data sets. Present standard data sets and information in an understandable and compelling manner.
- Performs special projects as needed and other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
- Minimum 2 years of standard data query techniques and report building
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Cable Industry certifications preferred
Network Operations experience a plus
Basic Knowledge of SQL
In collaboration with others, interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings
Exhibit exceptional and professional communication, both written and oral
Professional and courteous demeanor with ability to excel in a team oriented environment
Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
Ability to learn and adapt to changeJob Code :
TWCENO330 Network Operations Analyst I Exempt
Location/Region: Chesterfield, MO (US)