The Senior Supervisor will have overall responsibility for the maintenance and reliability of the pharmacy automation equipment. This position will oversee a multi-craft team to deploy root cause analysis and problem solving methods to troubleshoot and resolve automated equipment issues and determine preventative measures. This position will work closely with the Senior Manager and the site operations team. This position will also engage site and corporate cross-functional teams as required for problem resolution or continuous improvement initiatives.
- Review, monitor, and interpret maintenance reports and computerized maintenance system outputs to identify variances between machine operation and defined equipment specification and develop maintenance plans that are cost effective and provide a return on investment.
- Monitor equipment performance software/applications to minimize downtime and maximize patient service. Monitor and engage the team to improve Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) and Mean Time To Repair (MTTR).
- Act as first level of Management Response.
- Build strong teams through continuous training/development for team. Evaluate team and individual performance. Conduct 1:1 meetings with direct reports and provide feedback for end of year reviews.
- Collect, analyze and issue corrective actions as needed for routine daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual operating reports.
- Oversee and engage in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience with degree; experience leading within an industrial maintenance or reliability team.
- Strong computer knowledge including MS Office applications
- Working 2nd shift - 3:30PM-2:00AM Monday - Friday. Flexible working weekends and on-call.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Do you enjoy making things work seamlessly and figuring out ways to improve functionality? Do you have a knack for automating processes? Be a part of our team that focuses on reliability and keeping our systems running. From data centers to servers, this talent is relied on to create and maintain critical platforms for the organization. If this is your skill set and you want to be at the center of work that impacts 83 million Americans, explore our opportunities.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health. Employer is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Employer is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Employer is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Location/Region: Saint Louis, MO (US)