Our Heartland of Decatur located in Decatur, IL is a 117-bed, fast-paced skilled nursing facility. Heartland of Decatur is a great place to work because…
Why you should consider the Administrator position at Heartland of Decatur:
- Tremendous regional and corporate resources and support
- Strong succession planning and training that offer growth opportunities
- Our organization is full of “helpful, caring, and responsive” employees
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401K, and time off programs
- Oversight and management of all business related activity for this skilled nursing facility to achieve the Employer vision and supporting strategies
- Assures that the company image as an ethical and high quality provider of health services is maintained
- Lead and motivate team to meet the diverse needs of those we care for
- Balance multiple priorities to achieve our vision
- Ensure company standard as high-quality provider through implementation and monitoring of quality systems and processes
403 - Heartland Health Care Center - Decatur, Illinois
- NHA License as required by state law.
- Preferably 2-5 years of Administrator experience within sub-acute or long term care.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing home administration or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
Location/Region: Decatur, IL (US)