Honor is the fastest growing home care company in the California Bay Area. Are you compassionate, patient, and caring? Do you believe taking care of our elderly is one of the most important and fulfilling jobs on the planet? We sure do.
We are looking for experienced caregivers living in Peninsula and South Bay to become Staffed Care Pro's. Visit joinhonor.com/carepro to learn more and apply.
What is a Staffed Care Pro?
A staffed care professional will be guaranteed pay for 40 hours a week. During the duration of the program you will work at an "on-call" basis until matched with an ongoing client and steady schedule of your preference. You will get paid even if not called to work.
Staffed Care Pro's are experienced, reliable and caring professionals seeking to establish a growing career with Honor and a steady weekly schedule.
Compensation: $15/hour - 40 hours guaranteed a week -
Location: Peninsula and South Bay (Santa Clara County and San Mateo County)
PLEASE APPLY BELOW!
Must have skills & qualities
- Lifting and transferring adults
- Diaper and Brief Changing
- Bathing and toileting
- Punctual, reliable and professional
- Must be 21 or older.
- A valid CA driver's license
- Your own car with valid proof of insurance
- Minimum of 6 months paid caregiving experience (non-family member) or one of the following certifications: RN, LVN, CNA, HHA
- Must have experience lifting and transferring
- Must have experience diapering and changing briefs
- Must have experience bathing, toileting and/or bed bathing
- Negative TB test or chest x-ray
- 2 Professional References in health care (private caregiving, facilities, nursing homes, hospitals, etc)
What Honor offers:
- Honor App to organize and pick your shifts
- Paid overtime
- Paid sick leave
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid holidays at the rate of 1.5x
- Direct deposit, paid weekly
- 24/7 Honor Care Team Support
- Generous referral bonus program
- Health benefits based on eligibility
Want to meet a real Care Pro? Click here to find out!
Positions available in: Livermore, Fremont, Hayward, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, San Jose, San Jose South, San Jose North, San Jose East, San Jose West, Campbell, Los Gatos, Gilroy, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Milpitas, Saratoga, Palo Alto, PaloAlto, Menlo Park, MenloPark, Redwood City, San Mateo, Woodside, Hillsborough, HalfMoon Bay, Half Moon Bay, Mountain View, Portolla Valley, Burlingame, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, East Palo Alto, Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane, Burlingame, Colma, Daly City, East Palo Alto, El Granada, Foster City, Hillsborough, Half Moon Bay, Los Altos, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Mountain View, Pacifica, Palo Alto, Portola Valley, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, South San Francisco
Keywords: Healthcare, Home care, CNA, HHA, Homemaker, Caregiver, Private Duty Aide, Home Health Aide, Home Health Assistant, Nurses Aide, Nursing aide, Certified Nurses Aide, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, PCT, Patient Care Tech, PCA, Patient Care Aide, Personal care aide, Companion, home care assistant, homecare aide, healthcare assistant, Private Duty Homecare, Healthcare, Certified, HHA, aide, aid Healthcare, Home Health Aide, Certified nursing assistant, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, Home Health, Aide, certified nursing aide, CNA job, Certified Nursing Assistant Job, HHA Job
Location/Region: San Jose, IL (US)