Aesculap Inc.Requisition ID
Aesculap Inc# of Openings
10:30 AM - 7:00 PMSite
Aesculap, Inc., a B. Braun company, is part of a 180-year-old global organization focused on meeting the needs of an ever-changing healthcare community. Through close collaboration with its customers, Aesculap provides advanced technologies for general surgery, neurosurgery and closure technologies. Aesculap continues a proud heritage of leadership and responsiveness as we strive to deliver products and services that improve the quality of patients' lives
401(k) with company match
Company paid life, STD, LTD
Generous paid time off
Bonus and Award Programs (A yearly grand prize trip to Germany)
We are looking for a detail oriented, motivated person to help us take our team to the next level. • This is a role with additional responsibilities and can lead to advancement opportunities for the right person based on their performance, attendance and attitude. • We offer a clean, well lit, heated, and air conditioned work environment in a popular industrial park in Hazelwood Mo. • Our distribution center supplies the country with Surgical instruments, implants and kit containers. • Order picker and Fork Lift experience a plus. • Previous role with additional responsibility a plus. • While our product may primarily be small and light, it does require a great deal of attention to detail…Our patient's life is in our hands.
Responsibilities Position Summary:
Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of data, pick/ship confirmation of pick ticket/packing slip, auditing to assure product accuracy, and directing the product flow through various departments. Responsibilities: Essential Duties
Supervisory Responsibilities: Qualifications Expertise: Qualifications-Experience/Training/Education/Etc Required:
- Performs picking and shipping confirmation
- Audits products picked for accuracy and routes to the proper departments for final processing
- Prepares domestic and international shipments for transportation
- Provides support for all areas of the operation
- Performs cycle counting and reconcile problems within the operation
- Inputs and creates reports/documents for their functional area to keep track of product movement
- Pulls and packs orders for shipments
- Process daily orders through multi-carrier manifest system
- Follows procedures for control and distribution of finished devices to ensure that only those devices approved for release are distributed
- Complies with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) procedures to ensure that all obsolete, rejected, or deteriorated manufacturing materials located in storage are not inadvertently distributed
- Follows SOP procedures to ensure mix-ups, damages, and deterioration does not occur to materials during any stages of handling
- Operates forklifts, when applicable
- Trained/Certified to ship Hazardous shipments, when applicable
- Support other operations , when required (Receiving/Packaging/Labeling/Etching/Engraving)
- Participates on lean projects
- Supports LPO (Large Pending Orders) projects/OEM throughout month
- Must comply with applicable ISO and FDA regulations as stated in Quality Manual
- Must embody the Company's Vision, Mission and Values
- Other duties may be assigned
Language and mathematical skills; reasoning ability:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2 - 3 years experience required
- Normally requires procedural skills in reading, writing, and basic arithmetic.
- Must have 1 year experience with UPS/Federal Express manifest systems.
- One year of data processing and hands on experience with a PC is desirable.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating
- and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports
- and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
- employees of organization.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities /Women/ Veterans/Disabled
Through its "Sharing Expertise®" initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.Other Responsibilities: Other Duties:
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.Physical Demands:
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Work Environment:
- This position could require the handling of instruments that may or may not have been contaminated by blood or other body fluids. In compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations, Aesculap will provide a safe working environment for all employees.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.