Position: Human Resources Manager
Reports To:Plant Manager
Fuyao Glass Illinois
Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives
aligned with the overall business strategy in a 24 hour, seven day a week glass
factory with roughly 200 Union represented employees and 60 salaried staff.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives
aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by
addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection processes to ensure
a successful workforce.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits programs. Oversee the payroll system and process.
- Deal directly with Union leadership with regards to
discipline, contract issues and other concerns as required.
- Assess training needs and oversee training
requirements to ensure success.
- Act as a key team member during future Union
- Nurture a positive working environment and key on
- Lead the safety and environmental teams to ensure a
safe working atmosphere and all legal compliance.
- Manage Workers Comp issues and medical cases to
- Promote Fuyao values to ensure success through job
design, recruitment, performance management, training, talent management
and facilities management services.
· BS/MS in Human Resources or related field.
· In depth knowledge of labor law and HR best
· Proven successful working experience as HR
Manager or other HR executive.
· Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation
· Ability to develop strategies along with
Please send your resume to
Fuyao Glass Illinois
Attn: Human Resources
2768 E. Elwin Rd. Decatur, IL 62521
Fuyao Glass Illinois is An Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
About this company
Since 1987, parent company Fuyao Group, has been producing outstanding automotive glass for the OEM & ARG markets. Now a global company and world leader in auto glass manufacturing, Fuyao’s expansion into the U.S. marks a return to the midwest’s manufacturing roots. Fuyao Glass America will continue Fuyao Group’s tradition of high quality products and service, while better supplying North America’s auto industry.