Are you an Automotive Finance Manager or Business Manager?
Are you struggling to find the dealership this is right for you?
Are you not making what you are truly worth?
If so, we have the CAREER for you! Kunes Country Auto Group of Quincy is currently looking to add a Finance Manager to come aboard & grow with our rapidly expanding dealership!
We are looking for a high energy, outgoing applicant who is receptive to new ideas and concepts.
Previous dealership Finance Manager experience is PREFERRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED.
A minimum of 2 years Auto Sales Representative Experience IS REQUIRED.
Strong closing skills are also REQUIRED.
We are offering competitive pay, a full benefits package and a 5 day workweek!
Apply to this ad to submit your resume
Applications will be accepted via email only!
We Offer: * Competitive pay based on experience and performance!
* Health, dental, 401K and paid vacations!
* 5 day workweeks, no Sundays! * Outstanding reputation in the community!
* Opportunity to further your career! Responsibilities:
* Offer vehicle financing and insurance to customers and provide them with a through explanation of aftermarket products and extended service contracts.
* Maintain good working relationships with lenders to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
* Process financing and leasing deals accurately and secure approval through financial sources.
* Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicles and finance departments.
* Train and provide the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership's financing and extended service programs.
PREVIOUS FINANCE MANAGER EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS, 2+ YEARS AUTO SALES REPRESENTATIVE
EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!
Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US.
Applicants must have a valid driver's license.
Requirements: * Dealership F and I Manager Experience is a PLUS
* 2+ Years Auto Sales Representative Experience is REQUIRED
* Strong Closing Skills * Integrity, A Positive Attitude And A Strong Work Ethic Required
* Willing To Learn * Receptive To New Ideas
Location/Region: Quincy, IL (62301)