Corizon Health is the pioneer provider of correctional healthcare in the United States.
We are a company built on more than 40 years of innovation and expertise in the industry.
Our people, our practices, and our commitment to success are the traits that make us the ideal employer as you begin or continue to advance your correctional healthcare career.
We have an exceptional Full-time opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician to join our healthcare team at Northeast Correctional Center located in Bowling Green, MO.
Consider our current Mon-Fri day position!
Working as a Pharmacy Tech for Corizon you will:
• Aid and assist the pharmacist in assigned supervised duties in a responsible and ethical manner.
• Interacts with a variety of healthcare professionals, corrections and administrative staff to achieve the goals of the pharmacy department and fulfill contractual requirements.
• Maintain an organized pharmacy.
• Maintain a perpetual inventory.
• Process and rotate inventory including returns.
• Prepare all prepackage and repackage stock.
• Process medication orders from contract facilities.
• Observe all security policies and procedures.
• Compliance with employee standards of Corizon and applicable employee standards of the contract.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Graduate of an accredited college of pharmacy technician program. Thoroughly knowledgeable of all applicable state and federal laws, rules and regulations and institutional rules and regulations.
This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening
5 weeks Paid Time Off
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
$10,000 in Tuition Assistance for continuing education
401(k) with company match
Freonlinene Continuing Education program; ComprehensivOnboardingng; Mentor and Preceptor Programs.
Not ready to apply?
Connect with us for general consideration.
Location/Region: Eolia, MO