Wanted: Internal Auditor
Dot Foods is now hiring an Internal Auditor
• Execute annual audit plan approved by the Audit Committee, and report findings and recommendations
• Perform overall company wide risk assessment and determine priority areas of focus
• Perform specific operational, financial, and systems audit procedures and document results
• Complete annual lean compliance audits and financial audits of completed lean projects
• Evaluate all audit information, including, but not limited to, transactions, documents, data records and reports for accuracy and reasonableness
• Identify major risks and evaluate effectiveness of existing controls, while recommending improvements
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• Ability to analyze complex processes and problems
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills to interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
Hiring in Mt. Sterling, IL. Apply now at
DotFoods.com/careers or call 800-366-3687.
Dot Foods is an equal opportunity employer.