Ameren Illinois is looking for an Engineering Representative Step 1 who will be
responsible for the following:
· Engineer and design facilities needed to provide adequate electric and natural gas service to residential, commercial, & industrial customers. Initiate and complete jobs using various Company computer and mainframe systems.
· Assist in the evaluation of new business projects to
determine expected revenue, project costs and customer
contributions. Coordinate construction & engineering
services as the primary customer contact, effectively meeting customer requests.
· Maintain a positive & mutually beneficial relationship with the Company’s customers, architects, consulting engineers, trade allies, & community/civic leaders. Support the
requirements of the Operating Center, assisting other team members as needed. Primary focus should be related to
· Must successfully complete the Engineering Representative Training Program. The trainee will be required to pass testing after completion of each of the 6 classroom modules.
· Field incoming and outgoing customer calls and capturing details of customer requested projects.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
· Successful completion of High School algebra or above with a grade of "C" or above required.
· Satisfactory completion of courses with a grade C or better in D.C. and A.C. electricity or the equivalent from an
accredited university, college or junior college required.
· 1 year experience working with electricity may be
considered in lieu of D.C. & A.C. course.
**If selected, applicants will be asked to provide High School and/or College or Junior College transcripts.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply at www.ameren.com/careers. Job ID 18722